Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Names on the Board

• Barb
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by Barb on topic Names on the Board

Hello,
Although I am not a tech novice it took me some time to navigate and figure things out on the forum. I think I am starting to do that now. Yay!!!!  My name is Barbara and  I chose Barb as my username because that is what most people call me.  I am a mom and a wife. Thankfully, I have a husband who supports my curiosity and love of learning.  So. what made me choose the Church of the Eternal Circle and the forum? Lots of things, but mostly following the little voices in my head and the Law of Attraction (L.OA). I grew up in a Lutheran household, but even after receiving my confirmation I didn't really feel like I fit in. I thought it was me and something I was doing. I believed I was doing the right thing for my family and my daughter when I had her confirmed into the the same faith and even did so in the same church I received my confirmation in. Needless to say, I was conflicted.  I have been a solitary for about 30 years, yet frequently sought others who practice the same. I tried some covens in the past with not so good results. One day I was on Facebook thinking about the next step in my life and there was Lisa's post about Reiki classes.  I said  to  myself, "self, this is what you have been looking for." "Go for it." and  I did. After that I was hooked. I never met such a wonderful group of people! The feeling of family and positive energy is beyond anything I felt in a group before.  Reiki lit the flame. I wanted to learn more and more. The CEC has done more with bonding with my daughter than the Lutheran church has. Don't get me wrong. I am not knocking the church. It served its purpose at the time. The pastor even called the corners during Sunday service. It just  was not the right place for me. I am glad I found Lisa, Anton and Avalon  along with all the friends I made in the classes I have taken. Thank you for having me. 
Brightest Blessings
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea, Lin, Davis, Wendy, Bonnied2417, BHiggins21
4 years 2 months ago #4995

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 93

Replied by Mshoister on topic Names on the Board

Mshoister = Tracey ♒️ Air. ♥️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol, Lin, AnitaPS
4 years 4 months ago #4772

• Thank you received: 1157

Replied by Naiad0314 on topic Names on the Board

Well this would be Heather Pisces Water :)
Blessed Be :heart:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol, Lin, AnitaPS
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Naiad0314.
4 years 4 months ago #4766

• Thank you received: 1279

Replied by Anton on topic Names on the Board

That's a very good point, Anita. We now try to get people to pick a username which other folks can readily identify.

Thanks for the feedback.. it definitely didn't fall upon deaf ears.

Best - Anton
Normal service will be resumed shortly... Just as soon as we've figured out what 'normal' is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol, Lin, Ezra22, AnitaPS
4 years 5 months ago #4730

• AnitaPS
  • AnitaPS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rookie Reporter
  • Rookie Reporter
  • Thank you received: 101

Names on the Board was created by AnitaPS

Just a comment that the user names are disappointing when they don't identify who is commenting. I have no clue who is posting most of these comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol, Lin, Wendy, BHiggins21, Ezra22, KeniaRennae
4 years 5 months ago #4725

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds