Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Important Announcements, Notices and other Information for people attending The Church of The Eternal Circle

Understanding the board.

• Lisa
  • Lisa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2559

Understanding the board. was created by Lisa

The board is a bit difficult to navigate. I do understand that as I am sooo not a computer person. Anton explained it to me this way and I hope it helps some of you to find what you are looking for. Imagine that it's a desk. Yes imagine that the message board is someones desk with stacks of papers on it. each stack is a section of the board. There is a stack for welcome, lesson 1, lesson 2, meditations etc. As people reply to the original posts, it's like they are putting their paper on the top of that stack. So, in order to find what you want you need to go back to the original post, or search till you reach the bottom of the stack. You can use the "quote" feature if you are replying to a person deeper in the stack, this way everyone will know what your posting is in reference too. If you need any help please ask. The board is an important meeting place and your participation is appreciated.
Have you spoken to your Witch Mother lately?
2 years 5 months ago #7593

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds