Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Important Announcements, Notices and other Information for people attending The Church of The Eternal Circle

It's possible you've been missing notification emails...

• priestess.avalon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by priestess.avalon on topic It's possible you've been missing notification emails...

It does. :)

Thank you for fixing it.
2 years 11 months ago #7101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anton
  • Anton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1279

Replied by Anton on topic It's possible you've been missing notification emails...

Just making sure this works

Anton :geek:
Normal service will be resumed shortly... Just as soon as we've figured out what 'normal' is.
2 years 11 months ago #7094

• Anton
  • Anton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1279

It's possible you've been missing notification emails... was created by Anton

Greetings all,

At the beginning of last week I changed the IP address of our main web and email server as I needed to completely reconfigure our internal networks owing to running out of available IP addresses.

While the server was down for just a few minutes and it really should have caused anyone any bother, it does appear that (as per usual) I dropped a bollock. Just checking through my bounced mail notifications, it appears that I neglected to update the 'trusted hosts' in our DKIM configuration... hence outbound notification emails were not being signed, which the receiving email server is expecting... hence being rejected for 'local policy violation'.

As such, you may well be blissfully ignorant as to all the good stuff that has been posted to the boards in the last week.. so you might want to check.

Hopefully, if I've done my job right, notifications should start coming through now.

Sorry for the cock-up... I shall leave immediately for Nepal, where I shall spend the remainder of my days as a goat-herd.

Anton :geek:
Normal service will be resumed shortly... Just as soon as we've figured out what 'normal' is.
2 years 11 months ago #7086

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds