Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Important Announcements, Notices and other Information for people attending The Church of The Eternal Circle

IMPORTANT NEWS 3/8/21

• Lisa
  • Lisa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2559

IMPORTANT NEWS 3/8/21 was created by Lisa

New CDC guidelines and what they mean for us.
First let me say I am not here to try and advise or control anyone’s choice regarding the vaccine. I am just here to do my job of HPS, keeping everyone safe and serving the Old Gods.

Yesterday 3/8/21 the word came that the restrictions for vaccinated people gathering in an enclosed space has been lifted. Dr. Fauci even went on to say that masks could come off and hugs be given! Non vaccinated people must still follow the mandates of social distancing and masking up, etc.

It took me a bit to sort through all this and make an educated decision of how we as a community should respond to this new information. Keep in mind that if we do something against CDC Guidelines and someone gets sick or passes away, we would be heartsick and if we were found liable…We stand to lose everything we have worked for over the past 30 years, as no insurance coverage is allowable to those not following mandates.

So, here’s where we’re at.
In Spring – for Calen Mai and possibly sooner, weather permitting, we can move back out-side and everyone can social distance and wear masks. We will still zoom, like we did in the fall for those who still are not comfortable in a group setting.

For now, when we are inside, only those leading circle and Anton and I (we get our second vaccine on the 24th), can be in the annex as 4 is the maximum number given square footage, to maintain social distancing and masks are required. So, all these circles will be zoomed.

Here’s the biggie: If we have circles planned for outside and the weather turns against us, those who have vaccines may gather inside the annex, mask will still be required. And those who are not vaccinated will only be able to join circle on zoom.

As it seems no herd immunity will be met (speculatively) until late 2022, we will continue to zoom all circles, even though we are gathering inside over the winter of 21/22 to provide for those whom for whatever their reason, remain unvaccinated.

Now understand this is subject to change as any new news or mandates come forward of variants or spikes in cases and anything else unforeseeable.

Please remember to call and let us know if you are planning to zoom and we will keep you posted for when we are moving outside, where vaccine or no vaccine you will be able to attend in person if you feel comfortable.
Have you spoken to your Witch Mother lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anton
3 years 2 weeks ago #6828

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds